The Cibi bicycle in details
The Cibi bicycle are developed and upgraded for your safety and comfort!
- Shorter frame and steep front fork, making it easier to manoeuvre in the streets
- Aluminium frame
- Low and easy mounting
- Self-adjusting front wheel – it always points foward
- Puncture proof tyres with either a centre of foam or special tyres
- Reflectors (front and rear)
- Internal gears – gear changing in the handlebars
- Automatic, battery-free light (front and rear)
- Drum brakes in front and rear wheel
- Anti-slip pedals
- Capacious handlebar basket
- RFID-chip in front fork
- Wire lock with code
- Double kickstand for a stable support of the bicycle, when parked during the rental
- Adjustable height with quick fittings
- Saddle lock
- Chain guard
- Mud guard, front and rear
Each bicycle stand consists of maximum 30 bicycle stands, depending on the location in the city. The bicycle stands are fitted with a locking device, glowing indicators, audio signals and card reader.
The lights indicate if the bicycle is vacant or not. Red light = vacant bicycle. Green light = vacant bicycle stand.
When returning the bicycle then place it in a stand with a green light. When the light in the stand glows red the bicycle has been placed and returned correctly, and the bicycle is locked. Subsequently, you will receive a confirming SMS on your mobile phone that the bicycle has been delivered correctly.
However, if it happens, having locked the bicycle correctly, the indicator glows red and the bicycle is locked, but you did not receive a SMS, we kindly ask you to contact us on the number stated for the city in question or to send us a SMS.
Service teams with special tools – just around the corner
Several times daily our service teams supervise the city’s bicycle stations to remedy moving about bicycles or localisation of possible defective bicycles. Depending on the extent of possible damages the repairs are handled on-site, e.g. a bicycle with a defective tyre, handlebar basket etc.
In case of broken lights or brakes the bicycles are automatically removed from the stand to be repaired at our workshop.